Reference code: 50024285
Project Manager (m/f/d) Model-Based Design (MBD) for Innovative Powertrain Controls
Aachen, Alsdorf, Essen
1/18/2023 - 7/18/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
We offer a leading position in interesting research and development projects with international industrial customers for the mobility of tomorrow.
As project leading engineer, you will take on tasks in the area of:
- Project management in the development of innovative powertrains - concept to series production.
- Functional and technical leadership of a project team in the area of control functions of innovative powertrains
- Coordination with external and internal project partners
- Support of acquisition and quotation processes
- Support in the development of processes and standards
- You have completed technical studies in the field of automotive engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable qualification, ideally with a completed doctoral degree
- You have extensive professional experience in the management of automotive development projects and personnel management
- You bring knowledge and willingness to develop in the field of innovative powertrains to the table
- You have experience in the development of powertrain functions and their calibration in the vehicle
- You have German (C1) and English (B2) language skills
- You are able to work under pressure, have strong analytical skills and a team-oriented approach
- You are willing to travel internationally
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.