Reference code: 50024225
PMO - IT Professional (m/f/d)
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
6/9/2022 - 11/9/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You support the PMO set up and steering of projects from the FEV IT department
- You ensure proper project setup and deliverables including project planning/performance measurement
- You maintain and track project information in terms of time and budget and ensure proper documentation
- You determine standards regarding processes and systems in collaboration with the PMO lead, project leads
- You evaluate and decide on appropriate project methods/tools/templates
- You define regular reporting processes, preparation of regular reports and status updates
- You are responsible for the communication and stakeholder management
- You have a university degree in business, economics, business informatics, computer science or related fields or a comparable qualification
- You have practical experience with project management tools
- You have experience in different project environments, driven by different methodologies, eg. Agile, Waterfall
- You bring thorough knowledge within project management to the table (PMI/GPM, others comparable certifications)
- You have IT project management experience and knowledge of ITIL based service management.
- You have very good English skills spoken and written
- Your work style is independent and you are able to motivate all project members
- You have strong communication skills, especially in an international environment
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.