Reference code: 50023794
Manager (m/f/d) Data Management
Aachen, Germany-wide, Remote
6/2/2022 - 12/2/2022
FEV Service Management GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You build and monitor FEV's data governance as part of FEV's Digitalization & Transformation team
- You increase transparency, correlation, single point of truth and (global) availability of data while ensuring relevant data ethics and compliance requirements in a global enterprise
- You define FEV's data management and analytics strategy in line with FEV's enterprise architecture and business strategy
- You will set global standards and guidelines
- You will develop and drive a cloud-based data strategy that will enable FEV to implement a global KPI framework and enable data science organisations to deliver core and application solutions
- You will create data quality management processes to ensure compliant operational and regulatory reporting
- You work closely with data owners to improve data quality and availability
- You will be the central point of contact for business and corporate functions on data-related matters (e.g. data science, connectivity, business intelligence & analytics, engineering IT for simulation and test bed data, strategy for KPI, etc.)
- You coordinate projects on data topics with internal stakeholders
- You would implement a business analytics structure, machine learning and advanced data analytics into FEV's enterprise architecture in the long term
- You have a degree in economics, finance and/or a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, data science, business administration, MIS or information management under your belt
- You bring solid experience with data governance best practices with a proven track record of solving data problems in both business and technical domains
- You have experience in implementing data management and analytics strategies
- You have knowledge of (cloud-based) data architecture and technology solutions and are familiar with infrastructures for data science, MLOps and AI
- You have experience working in an international environment and in project work
- You have experience with data-related regulations in certifications (e.g. GDPR, ISO9001, TISAX, etc.)
- You have relevant technical skills and knowledge, e.g. database modelling principles, cloud data analytics platforms, SAC development, SQL, security master, data warehouse, etc.
- You have excellent communication skills that make it easy for you to discuss critical data issues with various stakeholders as well as senior management.
- You have the drive to be a fully transparent business that complies with relevant data ethics requirements
- Your English skills are business fluent (written and spoken)
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.