Reference code: 50024069
Project engineer (m/f/d) Hydrgen engines
interesting research and development projects with international industrial customers for the mobility of tomorrow
5/23/2022 - 10/23/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
We offer a position as a project engineer in interesting research and development projects with international industrial customers for the mobility of tomorrow.
- You develop hydrogen engines: from concept development to detailed design and validation on the test bench
- You are involved in the design of the flow-guiding components, component selection, such as engine turbocharger design
- You work on projects for small cars, commercial vehicles to large locomotives or ships
- You simulate processes with GT-POWER, the market-leading software in this area
- You will also develop concepts with future alternative fuels, such as NH3, methanol,....
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering (univ. or equivalent)
- You have extensive expertise in thermodynamics, heat transfer, engine development, vehicle and powertrain design as well as hybridization
- You have very good computer skills (Windows) confident handling of MS Office, e.B. independent creation of presentations and extensive experience with the simulation software GT-POWER
- You have very good German and English skills at level B2
- You distinguish yourself through your independent way of working, creativity, flexibility, team orientation
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.