Reference code: 50023271
Group Controller (m/f/d)
5/17/2022 - 11/17/2022
FEV Group GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You work in international investment controlling and business unit controlling
- You prepare and analyse budgets, forecasts, monthly reports and ad-hoc requests
- You conduct monthly management meetings
- You will work on the transformation and further development of internal management reporting in the latest SAP tools (S/4 HANA, AFO, SAC...) for the digitalisation of the controlling processes within the FEV Group
- You define, implement and analyse KPIs as a basis for strategic and operational controlling
- You are responsible for implementing, advising and supporting corporate planning for all FEV companies (incl. recommendations for action, sparring partner for management worldwide)
- You will be involved in committee work (including preparing and holding shareholder meetings)
- You work independently on operational/strategic tasks/projects
- You have successfully completed a degree with a focus on finance, controlling, business administration or a comparable subject area
- You ideally have experience in controlling, management reporting or auditing/consulting
- You have detailed knowledge of MS Office, BI and planning and consolidation tools, SAP experience is also desirable.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You have very good analytical skills
- You work independently and as part of a team
- You are an open, communicative, internationally oriented person
- You enjoy digitalisation and want to be part of it
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.