Reference code: 50022_BI_16
Thesis or internship in the field of Systems Engineering ADAS /AD
5/12/2022 - 11/12/2022
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- supports model-based systems engineering for automated driving functions
- assist in the modelling of driving scenarios
- contribute to the development of methods for automated test case generation
- support the development of a platform for simulation-based testing
YOU have …
- started a degree in engineering or a comparable field of study
- theoretical and/or practical experience in the field of model-based systems engineering
- theoretical and/or practical experience in the field of simulation and ADAS / AD (e.g. CARLA, Car Maker, Dyna 4, dSpace ASM, etc.) desirable
- Ideally good to excellent knowledge of Python / C# and/or comparable programming languages
- Ideally knowledge of SOTIF and ASAM OpenDRIVE/OpenSCENARIO
- Ideally knowledge in the area of domain-specific languages (e.g. on UML/SysML or XML basis)
- Good written and spoken English and German skills
- a structured, independent and careful way of working
- a strong ability to work in a team
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.