Reference code: 50023618
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Battery Test Management
5/6/2022 - 11/6/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are tasked with the management and responsiblity of the complete battery validation process
- You develop and set-up function-, design- and product validation test plans in correspondence with customer and other sub project teams
- You organise and plan internal and external test benches
- You write detailed test specifications together with our test engineers
- You manage the test preparation including the organization of hardware (fixtures, sensors, HV/LV interfaces) and software related topics (signal input/output with the help of BMS Team)
- You are responsible for the presentation of deliverables to customer
- You have successfully completed a diploma/master's degree in electrical/mechnical engineering or mechatronics
- You have experience with system and component validation processes
- Ideally you have already gained work experience with battery systems
- Your strong organizational and coordination ability distinguish you
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
- You have a structured, precise and reliable way of working
- You are fluent in English and German (both C1)
- You are a team player, but are also able to work independently
- You are highly motivated to work on new topics and to develop and create new standards and processes
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.