Reference code: 50023617
Battery Test Engineer (m/f/d)
5/6/2022 - 11/6/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You develop and set-up detailed test specifications for battery tests together with our test manager
- You are involved in test preparation discussions including the definition and organization of hardware (fixtures, sensors, HV/LV interfaces) and software related topics (signal input/output with the help of BMS Team)
- You engange in technical communication with test center
- You monitor the execution of tests by test centers and providing (onside)support if necessary
- You work on test data post processing and reporting
- You have successfully completed a diploma/master's degree in electrical/mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- You have experience with system and/or component validation
- Ideally you have already gained work experience with battery systems
- Your English and German skills are good (at least B2)
- You have a strong technical affinity to solve problems
- You are prepared to travel to test centers if necessary
- You have good communication skills
- You bring a structured, precise and reliable style of working to the table
- You are highly motivated to work on new topics and to develop and create new standards and processes
- You are team-oriented as well as independent and autonomous
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.