Reference code: 50021864
Tooling Engineer (m/f/d) Model-based Systems Engineering
Aachen, Berlin, Munich, Stuttgart
Professionals, Young Professional
5/5/2022 - 11/5/2022
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- develops our own systems engineering tool chain and the tool chains of our customers
- uses the tool chain to model product requirements, test scenarios and test cases in UML/SysML
- participates in the improvement of our systems engineering approach also with regard to processes and methods
- always keeps the "big picture" in mind, but can also engage in in-depth discussions with subject matter experts
- presents his work results clearly and convincingly for the client, the project team and his own management
- Guides his colleagues and our clients in the use of the SE tool chain and provides training and advice on the tool chain and processes.
- supports the acquisition of new projects and takes responsibility in the project - also in the context of business trips
YOU have …
- successfully completed a degree or doctorate with a focus on SW in the field of computer science, mechatronics or a comparable course of study
- a way of working that is independent, structured and solution-oriented.
- experience in software architecture and software programming, e.g. with Python, C#/.NET, C++, C or Java
- Experience with UML/SysML and graphical modelling tools, e.g. Enterprise Architect
- also experience with ALM platforms or databases for requirements management (such as IBM Doors)
- very good analytical skills and strong communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and German skills
- Desire to take responsibility for the mobility of the future
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.