Reference code: 50021856
Testmanager (m/f/d) Automotive (Hardware-in-the-Loop)
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
5/5/2022 - 11/5/2022
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- is responsible for the independent coordination of ECU tests with a focus on Hardware-in-the-loop (HiL)
- takes over the development and maintenance of test concepts and test plans
- organize, coordinates and monitors of the testing resources
- is responsible for the cross-located coordination with internal and external interfaces in Germany and abroad
- reports within FEV and to the customer
- coordinates the issue tracking process
- reviews of the system requirements
- supports the creation, automation and execution of test cases in close coordination with the function developers
YOU have …
- a successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable course of study
- several years of experience in the verification of automotive control units (especially using HiL)
- a good experience with agile and conventional process models in software engineering
- a good experience with HiL systems (Vector, dSPACE)
- a qualification as an ISTQB Certified Tester
- good written and spoken English and German skills
- a structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working
- a high sense of responsibility, very good analytical skills and excellent communication skills
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.