Reference code: 50021849
Feature Owner (m/f/d) Infotainment / HMI
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
5/5/2022 - 11/5/2022
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- designs and develops infotainment and HMI functions
- has a close coordination and communication between customers, suppliers and the internal teams for system engineering, functional safety, software and V&V
- verify and validate the developed functions at component and system level
- realize internal development and research projects in the field of infotainment and HMI
- is the technical support in the acquisition of new projects, as well as the creation of acquisition material
YOU have …
- a successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable course of study
- several years of experience in the development of infotainment and HMI systems
- a good knowledge of development processes for embedded systems, ideally with agile development methods
- good written and spoken English skills; German is an advantage
- a structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working
- a high sense of responsibility, very good analytical skills and excellent communication skills
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.