Reference code: 500_21_CI_05
Working Student (m/f/d) Digitalization Projects
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
5/4/2022 - 11/4/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You support the CIO and the Head of Digitalization and Transformation in their daily work
- You conduct internal research and compile the research data
- You visualise evaluated data and transfer it into a PowerPoint presentation
- You work closely with IT and other departments
- You take on supporting activities within various digitisation projects
- You gain insights into the latest technologies and modern working methods
- You are a registered student (m/f/d) and are studying computer science, business informatics, business administration or a comparable subject area
- You have some experience in a similar role - not a must
- You have some knowledge of Power App and programming Power BI
- You love working with Excel and PowerPoint and have a very good knowledge of them
- You are an absolute team player (m/f/d) and have excellent communication skills
- You work in a very structured and organised way
- You have very good German and English skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.