Reference code: 50023581
Technical Specialist (m/f/x) Battery Cell
5/2/2022 - 11/2/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You take over the screening, analysis, evaluation and selection of battery cell and system technologies
- You coordinate electrochemical topics on battery level
- You are responsible for the specification of battery cell and component requirements
- You are in charge of benchmarking and characterisation of battery cells and modules
- You take over the technical management of testing and validation tasks in the cell area
- You standardise cell tests within FEV
- You expand the analytical capabilities of cells within FEV
- You ensure the technical quality in battery projects
- You support the sales department and project calculation
- You occasionally go on project-related trips
- You have a successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering or chemistry
- You have proven expertise in the field of battery cell and system technology
- You ideally have knowledge of the function of various cell chemistries and components as well as electrical, mechanical and thermal behaviour
- You are familiar with cell ageing and safety as well as cell testing and chem. Characterisation
- You have good IT skills (Office package, Uniplot, MATLAB/Simulink, ControlDesk, INCA, MDM)
- You have a fluent knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- You have good communication and innovation skills as well as flexibility, commitment and the ability to work under pressure.
- Team orientation and an independent and structured way of working round off your profile
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.