Reference code: 50023580
(Junior) Project Engineer (m/f/d) E/E-Development of Battery Systems
5/2/2022 - 11/2/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will be an engineer (m/f/d) for the E/E development of battery systems
- You manage requirements of battery components such as BDU ("Battery Disconnect Unit"), the LV or HV wiring harness inside the battery, BMS hardware, etc.
- You do E/E and EMC calculations and simulations
- You create E/E layouts and wiring diagrams
- You develop HV isolation and safety concepts
- You do test and validation planning, including carrying out tests on test benches at component and vehicle level, taking into account national and international regulations and standards (e.g. ISO6469, IEC60664, ...)
- You have successfully completed engineering studies in the field of electrical engineering or mechatronics
- Professional experience in the field of automotive batteries (preferably traction batteries) and/or E/E systems of vehicles is an advantage
- You have knowledge of software for requirements management (e.g. In-Step, Confluence, Doors), E/E concepts and simulation tools (e.g. Matlab, LabView)
- You have programming skills, ideally in C, Matlab, LTSpice
- Your way of working is structured, precise and reliable
- You have great interest in innovations and future technologies
- Your written and spoken German and English skills are fluent, further language skills are an advantage
- You are team oriented with very good communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.