Reference code: 50022476
Team Leader Design (m/f/d) Motor & Hybrid Powertrains
FEV locations Germany-wide
4/14/2022 - 7/31/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You take over technical and disciplinary management tasks for your design team (~10 employees), application vary from passenger car, heavy duty, marine and stationary.
- You support the strategy development and implementation of the department
- You contribute to improve ways of working and improve operational efficiency
- You (further) develop standards, tools and methods
- You are responsible for quotation preparation, effort estimations and capacity planning
- You could lead small design projects
- You recruit and hire new team members
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering/vehicle technology/combustion engines
- You have several years of experience in the construction and design of internal combustion engines or engine components
- You are characterized by innovative and solution-oriented thinking and working, organizational strength and a structured way of working.
- You like to work in a team, but you also recognize yourself in an independent and self-confident way of working, showing initiative and decision-making skills
- You are open to other cultures and ways of working
- Your English skills are fluent. German language as additional value.
- You are willing to travel (worldwide)
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.