Reference code: 50023306/50023307/50023308
(Junior) DevOps/Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
Professionals, Young Professional
4/8/2022 - 10/8/2022
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- is responsible for the design and implementation of tools to support development activities in all phases of automotive development - from systems engineering to integration
- is responsible for the optimisation and automation of automotive development activities in different tool landscapes and CI/CD environments
- designs and implements pipelines for the continuous integration and deployment of developments
YOU have …
- completed degree in the field of computer science or comparable qualifications
- experience in software development, especially in object-oriented programming, e.g. with Java, C# or C++
- Ideally experience with modern development platforms and processes (e.g. Azure DevOps, GitLab, GitHub and workflows such as GitHub flow)
- experience with Git
- good understanding and knowledge of the automotive development process and tools used during automotive development (e.g., AML tools, architecture tools, MBD tools, V&V tools etc.) is beneficial
- ideally a good understanding of the Autosar Classic platform
- experience with package management and build tools such as Conan, Maven, Make or Gradle is a benefit
- experience with Kubernetes or Docker as well as with MATLAB/Simulink
- excellent written and spoken English skills, knowledge of German is beneficial
- a high degree of reliability, determination, teamwork and communication skills
- ability to learn fast as well as strong abstraction skills
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.