Reference code: 50022815/50023200/50023257/50023258
(Junior) Engineer (m/f/d) Model-based Systems Engineering
Aachen, Berlin, Munich, Stuttgart
Professionals, Young Professional
3/30/2022 - 9/30/2022
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- performs the reconciliation of system requirements of complex systems (e.g., driver assistance systems, highly integrated electrified powertrains, vehicle dynamics systems, infotainment environments)
- uses his newly acquired knowledge of product requirements in UML/SysML models
- always has the "big picture" in mind, but can also hold in-depth discussions with subject matter experts
- can present his work results clearly and at the same time accurately
- supports ongoing MBSE projects and drives the introduction of Systems Engineering at our customers and in our own product developments
- can also lend a hand on site during business trips
YOU have …
- successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, computer science or a comparable field of study
- interest in shaping the mobility of the future
- ideally already gathered some practical experience in the automotive industry
- already gained some (study) experience in systems engineering (e.g. modeling with UML/SysML, requirements management)
- a good command of written and spoken English and German
- a self-dependent and solution-oriented way of working
- very good analytical skills and strong communication skills
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.