Reference code: 50021824/50021825/50023254
Project Manager (m/f/d) Model-based Systems Engineering
Aachen, Ingolstadt, Munich, Stuttgart
3/30/2022 - 9/30/2022
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- performs the reconciliation of system requirements of complex systems (e.g. driver assistance systems, highly integrated electrified powertrains, vehicle dynamics systems, infotainment environments).
- models product requirements in UML/SysML and is familiar with common tools (Enterprise Architect, Cameo Systems Modeler, IBM Rhapsody, ...)
- always keeps the "big picture" in mind, but can also hold in-depth discussions with experts
- is able to present his work results clearly and convincingly (for the customer, the project team as well as his own management)
- enjoys leading MBSE projects and driving the introduction of Systems Engineering for our customers and in our own product developments
- introduces new projects, guides less experienced colleagues and takes technical and financial responsibility for projects
- maintains contact with the customer, also during business trips
YOU have …
- successfully completed a degree or doctorate in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, computer science or in comparable fields of study
- many years of experience in the automotive industry, with software development and modeling of technical systems
- several years of experience in systems engineering (e.g. modeling with UML/SysML, requirements management)
- interest in taking responsibility for the mobility of the future
- very good analytical skills and strong communication skills
- very good written and spoken English and German skills
- a self-dependent and solution-oriented way of working
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.