Reference code: 50022_BE_08
Intern (m/f/d) Electric Machines and Drives for Electromobility
3/25/2022 - 9/25/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You do benchmarking and analysis of electric machines for electromobility
- You evaluate technical specifications of electric motors
- You provide support in industry and research projects
- You work on the independent development of electric drives in the areas of:
- Electromagnetic design and calculation
- Mechanical design and simulation
- Thermal design and simulation
- Hardware build-up, commissioning and testing
- You are a student (m/f/d) of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable field of study
- You have basic knowledge of electrical engineering, electronics, or mechanical design
- You have basic knowledge of electrical drives
- You have good knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink, CAD software for design or FEM software for electromagnetic simulation
- You are interested in alternative, electrified drive systems for electromobility
- You have strong interest in electric drive systems, especially electric machines and inverters
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary project team
- You have very good German and/or good English language skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.