Reference code: CAx/34/2022
Liszki (near Krakow)
Professionals, Young Professional
FEV Polska sp. z.o.o.
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- The creation of electromechanical concepts and schemes for the packaging of electronic and electrical components for use in traction batteries for automotive, commercial and special applications.
- Prototype and production design in the development of mechanical systems and components particularly relating to electronic modules, electric motors and power electronic modules.
- Liaise with customers to agree the mechanical interface and performance details. Comply to customers' demands and standards.
- To produce 2D drawings and detail documentation of components suitable for prototype and mass production.
- Undertake D-FMEA and FMEA analysis of components, systems and assemblies.
- Communicate with customer as well as supplier technical details of electromechanical system.
- MSc degree in electrical engineering or mechanical engineering with focus to electromechanical subjects.
- Experience in mechanical design for electrical and electronic components
- Design of electric machines & power electronic modules (Power Supply Units, Inverters, DC-DC Converters); integration of electric machines.
- Proven knowhow of developing electronic components and systems within the automotive or similar industries (Experience out of automotive industry would be preferable but not demanded).
- Basic knowledge of one of 3D CAD systems like CATIA V5, Creo, NX Siemens.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of automotive electric and hybrid powertrains
- Knowledge of designing for high current / high voltage power systems (up to DC 1200V), (connectors, bus bars, cables, contactors & fusing), electronic PCB outline and packaging, wiring harness routing.
- Knowledge of electrical machines (design of stators /rotors, cooling bearings)
- Experience in common mass production manufacturing methods such as casting (die, send), profile extrusions, plastic injection moulding, sheet metal fabrication, metal joining (welding/riveting/bonding), manufacturing of PCB and wire harness.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.