Reference code: 500_SW_2022_04
Lead engineer (m/f/d) power electronics
What we do - and why!
FEV Sverige AB is a member of the FEV Group and active on the Scandinavian market since 2006. FEV has more than 6000 employees world-wide and develops revolutionary and efficient drive systems, FEV cross-links vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and strives to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. In short, FEV can develop a complete vehicle from concept to production and at the same type supplies the equipment to test the various vehicle components. As FEV in Sweden we represent the competencies of the FEV Group on the northern European market and ensure that our Scandinavian customers have local access to the global competence of the FEV.
- You are the technical lead engineer (m/f/d) for automotive high voltage systems and assume technical leadership in function development for power electronics components
- You contribute to the development of components such as HV Battery, Power converters (Inverters, AC/DC, DC/DC), LV/HV Wiring Harness, etc.
- You work on concept designs for powertrain-wide electrical functions with focus on DCDC, OBC and motor inverter
- You manage the requirement development and systems engineering
- You support technical meetings internally as well as with customers
- You develop and analyses (fail-operational) power supply system concepts for the intelligent mobility of the future.
- You investigate the interaction of the power supply system with other vehicle functions and systems, e.g., in the field of autonomous driving.
- You enable power supply systems for future driving functions and independently coordinate the interfaces to other development areas.
- You specify diagnostic and energy management functions to ensure the safety of the power supply system and thus enable automated driving functions.
- You will be part of a young, dynamic and ambitious development team with a scientific background
- If interested and qualified, there are also opportunities for doctoral studies
- You have successfully completed a relevant engineering degree (electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, etc.)
- You have at least three years of relevant experience in product delivery of automotive electric/electronic systems or components, ideally of HV components
- You bring a good knowledge of automotive E/E architecture, ECUs, electrical wiring, control devices, sensors/actuators, networking communication to the table
- You are interested in the topic of drive systems for electric vehicles
- Ideally, you are experienced in the field of hybrid and electric vehicles
- Experience in the field of 12V, 48V and/or HV power supply systems and knowledge in the field of functional safety are a strong plus
- You are an expert in function development for DCDC, OBC or motor inverter
- Basic knowledge of simulation tools (Matlab Simulink, Simscape, etc.) or E/E development tools (PREEvision, EA) is advantageous.
- You are knowledgeable in the development of hardware-related software in C
- You are fluent in written and spoken English; Swedish and German language skills are a plus
- You are team oriented as well as able to work independently
- You have an open and customer-oriented mindset
- You are prepared to travel to customer sites and/or other FEV locations
What we offer
- Via its international projects, FEV Sverige offers access to the forefront of technology at every automotive manufacturer in the world
- A small company within a multinational, hence we offer the easy communication of the first with the opportunities of the latter
- FEV Sverige is responsible for engineering, testing and test equipment services, hence a wide array of technical areas that offer development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial and enthusiastic team, focused on the future and new (business) ideas
Please send your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal contact