Reference code: BUC
Electric & Electronic Problem Management engineer
Remote - Romania
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
What you will do:
- Quality check and detailed pre-analyse for issues identified during development phase for different vehicles/EE systems
- Checking defect in terms of content and also technically
- Evaluation of defect, verification and classification
- Identify and document the defect root cause
- Document the solution and share with system/department responsible;
- Strong automotive background focus on electric and electronic area
- English advanced level write and speak
- Good knowledge of the active / passive safety systems, driving assistance systems and autonomous drivin
- Good knowledge about function of electrical vehicle and hybrid vehicle strategy
- Capability to understand and to interpret the recorded signals using specific CAN signal tool
- Understanding of DTC (Data Trouble Code) and to follow the diagnostic
- Capability to work on multitasking
- Tasks prioritization and organization
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.