Reference code: BUC
Problem Manager with German
Remote - Romania
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
What you will do:
- Handling the requirements through ticketing system;
- Tracking the defect tickets;
- Classifying of ticket nature and provide solutions;
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Working proficiency in German;
- Experience with a ticketing system: HP ALM Octane, JIRA or similar;
- Solid background in Microsoft 365 (Microsoft Teams, Outlook);
- Autonomy in reaching technical understanding of issues;
- Good capability to share and to accumulate the new information;
- Strong teamwork ability with good communication skills;
- Solution oriented approach;
- Nice to have: knowledge in vehicle communication protocols, infrastructure and BUS System. Otherwise, here you will find the environment to develop in this direction.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.