Reference code: 50022_BE_07
Student Assistant (m/f/d) Revision and maintenance of battery database
3/16/2022 - 9/16/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You take care of the data management of the Electronics & Electrification business unit with a focus on battery development
- You familiarize yourself with the existing database
- You archive collected data sheets and technical specification documents
- You are tasked with the continuous addition and maintenance of database entries
- You revise and further develop the Excel-based database structure
- You program functions for displaying the database contents
- You are pursuing a degree in engineering (e.g. electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, power engineering, automotive engineering, etc.)
- You have good Excel knowledge
- Knowledge and experience in programming with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) is advantageous
- You have strong communication and motivation skills
- You have good knowledge of German and English
- You are team-oriented, but also have an independent and self-reliant way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.