Reference code: 50022807/50022808
Test engineer (m/f/d) Hardware-in-the-Loop
2/24/2022 - 8/24/2022
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- is responsible for the specification and automation of test cases in close coordination with the function developers
- performs automated and manual tests
- creates test reports, problem analyses and tracks quality defects
- plans, designs and configures hardware-in-the-loop (HiL) systems
- puts simulation models into operation on the HiL simulator
- is responsible for the creation and maintenance of simulation models, especially for residual bus simulation
YOU have …
- a successfully completed degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable course of study
- experience with automotive bus systems (CAN, LIN, Automotive Ethernet)
- experience with HiL systems (Vector, dSPACE) incl. associated automation tools (e.g. ECU-Test, AutomationDesk, vTestStudio)
- good knowledge of at least one programming language (e.g. Python, CAPL)
- ideally a qualification as ISTQB Certified Tester
- knowledge of development processes for embedded systems
- a good command of written and spoken English; knowledge of German is an advantage
- a structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working
- a high sense of responsibility, very good analytical skills and strong communication skills
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.