Reference code: 50022805
Project Engineer (m/f/d) in the field of Software Development
2/24/2022 - 8/24/2022
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- wants to bring their solution to life from an end-to-end perspective
- sees software not only in the source code, but also in the requirements and quality assurance
- appreciates complex and frequently changing tasks
- like to work closely with the customer
- wants to bring his team forward
- proudly and responsibly stands up for his solutions
- enjoy working in an international environment
- is looking forward to constantly improving his skills
At FEV, we shape the future of mobility together with our customers. Software Development has become one of the fastest growing technical areas within the automotive industry.
Within the department of SW development, we are expanding the team in the following domains
- Connectivity Systems & Functions focusing on vehicle connectivity: Between vehicles, pedestrians, bicyclists, infrastructure elements and increasingly complex backend systems.
- Data engineering: Benefit from a large amount of data by recording and transferring the data in a structured manner, standardizing and preprocessing.
- Embedded SW, toolchain and ADAS SW: Software architecture, AUTOSAR software integration and build toolchain development.
- Automotive Cyber Security: Penetration tests of IP networks, Fuzz tests, Side channel attacks and analysis
For our growing team, we are looking for developers and engineers, who have initial experience working on frontend, backend or full stack software. We work according to agile and lean principles and look for a team player to join us.
Many of our activities deal with leading edge and future technology. We are looking for colleagues, who are comfortable working with new evolving standards/technologies and are passionate to create the solutions of the future.
YOU have …
- A successfully completed Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Natural Sciences or comparable fields of study
- Ideally, first experience working in teams, ideally with agile methods
- Very good knowledge of English (C1) and good knowledge of German (B2)
The following connectivity & data engineering skills:
- Experience with ROS development, Internet and telecommunications protocols
- Competence in database development and architecture
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure elements and cloud computing
- Experience in topics such as visualization, Docker container, edge computing
The following embedded SW and toolchain skills:
- Knowledge of software architecture and software integration process for CI/CD environment
- Experience with Matlab programming
- Technical experience in POSIX OS (Safe Linux, QNX, PikeOS), Hypervisors, Adaptive AUTOSAR
The following automotive cyber security skills:
- Ideally experience with public key and elliptic curve cryptography
- Knowledge of safety-relevant standards, ideally from both the automotive and non-automotive industries
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.