Reference code: 50022802
Test engineer (m/f/d) Hardware-in-the-Loop
2/24/2022 - 8/24/2022
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- takes over the specification and automation of test cases in close coordination with the function developers
- perform automated and manual tests
- creates test reports, carries out problem analyses, tracks found quality defects
- plans, configure and projects Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) systems
- puts simulation models into operation on the HiL simulator
- creates and maintains simulation models, esp. for residual bus simulation
YOU have …
- a successfully completed degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable course of study
- experience with automotive bus systems (CAN, LIN, Automotive Ethernet)
- experience in dealing with HiL systems (Vector, dSPACE) incl. associated automation tools (e.B. ECU-Test, AutomationDesk, vTestStudio)
- good knowledge of at least one programming language (e.B. Python, CAPL)
- qualifications as ISTQB Certified Tester
- knowledge of development processes for embedded systems
- good knowledge of German and English spoken and written
- a structured, self-reliant and solution-oriented way of working
- a high sense of responsibility, very good analytical skills and strong communication skills
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.