Reference code: SIE/TS/092022
Senior Electrical Engineer
Liszki (near Krakow)
What we do - and why!
FEV Polska Sp. z o.o. as a part of the FEV Group - an international research and development company - provides complete solutions in the field of drive systems, supporting leading vehicle manufacturers and other means of transport. We specialize in the comprehensive development of diesel, hybrid and electric drives. We develop software that controls the operation of the drive (engine, gearbox, batteries) and supports the driver (ADAS systems). We provide braking systems and software for testing drive systems. We actively participate in shaping the future of the automotive industry.
- Participation in the design of electrical installations and automation
- Analysis and selection of solutions for the installation
- Active participation in commissioning of installations in the country and abroad
- Preparation of project documentation and operations
- Solving technical problems at clients and inside companies
- Participation in the preparation of the project budget
- Cooperation with suppliers and clients during project implementation
- Manual capability to perform easy installations by yourself
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar related technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of electrical design
- Experience with design of industrial electrical installations (E-PLAN).
- Experience with machine assembly installation and commissioning on site
- Knowledge of communication protocols used in the Automotive industry (EtherCAT, CAN, Ethernet).
- Knowledge of designing machine safety systems.
- Strong analytical skills, task-orientation and accuracy.
- Flexibility and customer orientation.
- Must have valid qualifications with accordance to SEP „E” & „D” class G1 – “Urządzenia, instalacje i sieci elektroenergetyczne wytwarzające, przetwarzające, przesyłające i zużywające energię elektryczną”
- English language skills on the communicative level.
What we offer
- Working with newest automotive technologies and methods
- Participating in interesting projects
- Friendly and international working environment
- Benefit package (Multisport card, vacation allowance, private medical care)
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Modern office with a workshop located near the Kryspinów
- Free parking for cars, motorbikes, bicycles (shower in the office)