Reference code: 50022791_FEV_Niederlande
IT Contract and Supplier Manager (m/f/d)
2/23/2022 - 8/23/2022
FEV Netherlands B.V.
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You work on the processing of the entire contract management of IT for instance license and maintenance contracts
- You check and comment on contracts, analyze and assess contract risks and support the procurement department
- You support the technical departments in the creation and adaptation of service descriptions and draft contracts in the context of tenders
- You define overarching guidelines for company-wide use in the IT organization
- You are tasked with the digital management, maintenance and updating of contracts (in German and English)
- You ensure contract life cycle management based on a defined contract management process
- You work on the operational management of IT service providers and suppliers
- You develop IT commodity group strategies
- You establish, maintain and manage the best strategic IT suppliers
- You oversee commercial and strategic development and optimization of supplier relationships and portfolios
- You ensure supplier life cycle management based on a defined supplier management process
- You have successfully completed studies (Bachelor's or Master's degree) in the field of business administration, computer science or business informatics
- Having several years of professional experience in a comparable position in an international company is an advantage
- You have a sound knowledge and experience in the field of service delivery / IT Service Management
- ITIL certification and relevant IT skills are desirable
- Your spoken and written Business English skills are fluent
- You have a quick comprehension as well as strong communication and cooperation skills with a goal-oriented way of thinking
- You love working in a team and your way of working is flexible, sociable and highly committed
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.