Reference code: 50022327
System Engineer (m/f/d) for automated powertrains
2/21/2022 - 8/21/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You conduct system analysis for an automated powertrain in the area of system and/or software engineering
- You specify system requirements for an automated powertrain
- You specify functional requirements for transmission components and functions
- You provide support for further development and improvement of processes and methods
- You have completed an engineering degree and have at least 3 years of professional experience in the system area for automated powertrains or requirements management
- You bring knowledge of automated transmissions, electric drive units and eDiffs to the table
- You have Automotive SPICE or CMMI knowledge
- You have good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- You are team-oriented, but also have an analytical, independent and self-reliant way of working
- You have a class B driving license
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.