Reference code: 50022780
Functional development engineer (m/f/d) for automated powertrains
2/21/2022 - 8/21/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You conduct system analysis and specification of system requirements for an automated powertrain, such as an Electric Drice Unit or a transmission with the customer
- You extend the modular FEV software architecture
- You work on the specification of functional requirements for software components and functions
- You create specification models in Simulink/Targetlink
- You create system and functional test specifications
- You review the implemented Matlab Simulink/TargetLink models
- You validate the specified functionalities on the HiL/vehicle
- You work on the basic application of the functionalities with INCA or CANape
- You participate in worldwide test drives lasting several weeks
- You support in the further development and improvement of processes and methods
- You have completed an engineering degree or a degree in a comparable field of studies
- You have more than 4 years of professional experience in the field of software function development or application
- You have knowledge of automated drive trains
- You have experience with Matlab Simulink/TargetLink and the application software INCA and/or CANape
- Your approach is analytical and organizational
- You are team-oriented, but also have an independent and self-reliant way of working
- You have good German language skills (written as well as spoken)
- You have a class B driving license
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.