Reference code: SW_2022_02
Project Engineer (m/f/d) NVH Analysis
What we do - and why!
FEV Sverige AB is a member of the FEV Group and active on the Scandinavian market since 2006. FEV has more than 6000 employees world-wide and develops revolutionary and efficient drive systems, FEV cross-links vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and strives to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. In short, FEV can develop a complete vehicle from concept to production and at the same type supplies the equipment to test the various vehicle components. As FEV in Sweden we represent the competencies of the FEV Group on the northern European market and ensure that our Scandinavian customers have local access to the global competence of the FEV.
- You provide support within NVH topics such as; e-motor excitation, high frequency structrual analysis, transmission error
- You perform structural and durability analysis of mechanical components and systems within the field of: shafts, gears, clutches, park-lock, disconnect units, housings, mechanical part of e-motor, inverters, batteries etc.
- You will be a speaking partner to our international customers
- You prepare and support during project meetings with the end-customer
- You have a Master's degree in mechanical engineering or electrical engineering
- You have experience/interest within simulations and anylysis of e-drive components and systems
- You are eager to develop further within technical fields that the market requires
- You have experience and or interest with the following programs: Virtual Dynamics, Nastran, Abaqus, Ansys; BEM: ACTRAN.
- You have a strong understanding of NVH diagnostics such as: Transfer path, Contribution studies, Panel Contribution, Modal Contributions, Equivalent Radiated Power and Modal Alignment Chart
- You are highly motivated to support the commercial development of FEV on the Scandinavian market by sharing ideas and raise points of improvement
What we offer
- Via its international projects, FEV Sverige offers access to the forefront of technology at every automotive manufacturer in the world
- A small company within a multinational, hence we offer the easy communication of the first with the opportunities of the latter
- FEV Sverige is responsible for engineering, testing and test equipment services, hence a wide array of technical areas that offer development opportunities
- An entrepreneurial and enthusiastic team, focused on the future and new (business) ideas
Please send your complete application to: email@example.com
Your personal contact