Reference code: 50020752_FEV_Niederlande
Vehicle Diagnostics Expert (m/f/d)
2/18/2022 - 8/18/2022
FEV Netherlands B.V.
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Definition, deviation and coordination of diagnostics requirements from vehicle level to SOA platform
- Creation of new vehicle diagnostic concepts incl. HPC, back-end, OTA features and communication diagnostics
- Test case definition
- Support for diagnostic calibration / troubleshooting activities on HIL and vehicle
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar
- Several years experience in automotive diagnostics development
- Deep knowledge in vehicle diagnostics (UDS, DoCAN, DoIP, ODX etc.)
- Advanced knowledge in HPC (high performance computer)
- Knowledge in VECTOR Tools
- Good command of German and English language
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, with solid time management skills and acute attention to detail
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.