Reference code: 50022465_FEV_Niederlande
E/E System Architect (m/f/d) for Future Mobility Applications
2/18/2022 - 8/18/2022
FEV Netherlands B.V.
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You develop and design E/E architectures for future intelligent mobility applications
- You identify system elements, define their interfaces and interactions and coordinate these with the various development areas and stakeholders
- You work in cross-functional development teams with system architects, system engineers and component responsible engineers
- You model the E/E architecture with state-of-the-art development tools and provide architecture views and information for the vehicle development
- In your daily work, you will keep an eye on the company's model-based E/E development and contribute to the evolution of the global E/E architecture model
- You completed your studies in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering or comparable
- You are experienced in the field of automotive, electrics/electronics, system or function development (career starters will also get a chance)
- Ideally, you already have experience in model-based E/E architecture development or in MBSE
- You are experienced in using MS Office applications; also with tools for E/E development (PREEvision, EA, Cameo) or requirements management (DOORS, Polarion, PTC Integrity, inStep) is advantageous
- You have good knowledge of written and spoken English; knowledge of German is advantageous
- You have strong communication skills, you are well-structured and team-oriented also you are willing to learn new technologies & development tools
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.