Reference code: 50022752
Technical Specialist (m/f/d) Prototype Control Unit Function Development
experimental testing of physical and numerical software functions on prototype control units in test vehicles and test bed engines
2/17/2022 - 7/17/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
We offer a leadership position in interesting research and development projects with international industrial customers for the mobility of tomorrow. Help bringing new technologies and software functions directly from the desk to the road. Potential projects include experimental testing of physical and numerical software functions on prototype control units in test vehicles and test bed engines.
Develop the mobility of the future - from diesel to hydrogen, from hybrid to fuel cell, from motorbike to ship.
- In the role of technical officer/technical specialist, you will take on specialist responsibility for further development in the area of control unit function development. This includes:
- Professional and technical further development in the special field of physical control functions, numerical modelling (e.g.: AI methods) or exhaust gas aftertreatment of various combustion processes.
- Project management in the development of innovative prototype vehicles
- Coordination with external and internal project partners
- Supervision of acquisition and bidding processes
- Support in the development of processes and standards
- Completed technical studies in the field of automotive engineering, energy engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable qualification, ideally with a completed doctoral degree
- Extensive experience in the development of specific topics in the area of function development and calibration
- Knowledge and willingness to develop in the field of hydrogen combustion, fuel cells, AI functions and exhaust aftertreatment.
- Experience in the development of powertrain functions and their rapid control prototyping application in the vehicle.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.