Reference code: 50022706
Project Manager (m/f/d) Fuel Cell Subsystem
2/16/2022 - 2/16/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
As Fuel Cell Subsystem Responsible (m/f/d) you are the central contact for the cathode, anode or thermal subsystem of a fuel cell system and you are technically responsible for your subsystem. In doing so, you will create specifications for the auxiliaries of the respective subsystems, ensure the fulfillment of technical requirements and monitor the adherence to schedules. You will perform these tasks in both demonstration and series projects across the various sample phases.
The following tasks await you:
- Requirements management for fuel cell subsystems (cathode, anode, cooling system).
- Derive and create specifications for the individual auxiliary components (balance of plant) of the respective subsystems
- Ensuring that all technical requirements are fulfilled
- Responsibility for (sub-)project coordination and ensuring that costs, quality and deadlines are met
- Coordination with suppliers, internal development departments involved and the customer
- Obtaining all relevant component information for the development teams involved (e.g. design, system simulation, E/E, etc.)
- You have completed engineering studies in the field of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronics or comparable discipline
- You have several years of experience in component or aggregate responsibility as well as in project management
- You have several years of experience in the automotive sector and a very good understanding of the auxiliary units (balance of plant) of a fuel cell system and their influence on the overall system
- You have obtained In-depth knowledge of OEM and supplier development processes and experience with requirements management software (e.g. Doors, Polarion, InStep)
- Experience in the field of CAD desirable
- Your written and spoken English skills are fluent (German preferred)
- You have a very good ability to communicate and present results
- Your way of working is structured, precise and reliable
- You are team-oriented as well as independent and autonomous
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.