Reference code: 50022_BI_11
Student Assistant (all genders) - Functional Safety Software Development
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
2/15/2022 - 9/30/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- Has literature review on the architecture and development process of Functional Safety Software
- Assists in the process development for software development according to ISO26262 and EGAS Level 2
- Designs and implemented a functional safety software for ECUs of electric and hybrid vehicles
- Designs an architecture for functional safety software
- Develops a concept for automatic test case generation with a focus on high coverage
- Performs unit testing for safety-critical codes
YOU have …
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems and microcontrollers
- Computer programming skills, preferably in embedded systems
- Good knowledge of embedded C, Java, Python scripting
- Knowledge of Matlab scripting
- Excellent German and English skills, both written and spoken
- Effective organisational and teamwork skills are required
- Knowledge of ISO26262
- Knowledge of CAN and communication protocols
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.