Reference code: TSR
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
What you will do:
- Conduct a full life-cycle recruitment process, from defining the hiring needs to successfully filing a position, reports;
- Use various research/sourcing approaches, channels and employer branding techniques to attract the right candidates;
- Determine qualifications of candidates using appropriate screening, assessment, interviewing and reference check techniques;
- Stay up to date with software and hardware engineering trends;
- Negotiate offers and successfully close the positions;
- Maintain and constantly grow the professional network;
- Providing timely and accurate reports on own activity;
- Participating actively in recruiting & employer branding events (coordinate career fairs and partnerships with Universities and Student Organizations etc.);
- Providing support and consultancy to hiring managers in terms of recruitment processes
- 3+ years of Tech Recruiting experience
- University degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Professional working proficiency in English language;
- Easily embrace change and demonstrate flexibility when direction or priorities shift
- Works well as part of a team, as well as has the ability to work autonomously
- Understanding of programming languages, tools, frameworks, methodologies, engineering technologies and capability to analyze a technical job description
- Knowledge of local IT & Engineering market
- Experience in managing multiple open positions in the same time (different as technology stack or/and level);
- Proficient with Microsoft office
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.