Reference code: 50022694
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Control Electronics for E-Mobility
2/10/2022 - 8/10/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You develop control units and printed circuit boards for e-drive appliactions (Schematics and layout)
- You select electronic circuits and components
- You simulate signal ciruits
- You are entrusted with the comissioning and debugging of printed circuit boards and systems
- You specify and conduct component and system measurements
- You report simulation and measurement results to customers
- You provide test bench and leboratory validation support
- You go on business trips to customers abroad
- You have a Diploma/Master in engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- You have knowledge of automotive industry
- You bring an excellent knowledge of LTSpice, Matlab/Simulink and Altium to the table
- Basic skills in soldering and measurments on PCBs are appreciated
- You have very good communication and presentation skills
- Your approach is quality- and customer-oriented
- You are fluent in English (German knowledge is a strong plus)
- You are willing to work abroad and travel extensively
- You are able to work independently and in a team
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.