Reference code: 50022684
Global Manager (m/w/d) Standards and Regulations - Compliance
Aachen, Berlin, Braunschweig, Brehna, Munich, Stuttgart, Wolfsburg
VE / VF
FEV Group GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Safeguards technical compliance (tC) of project results and services within the domain "environmental compliance" on a global level (emissions, energy consumption and new energy powertrains)
- Works togehter with the Group Head of tC, global and local tC team to define and implement a group-wide harmonized tC-management system, eg. by:
- Overview the project and milestone achievements relevant to the area of regulatory provisions
- 1st-level consultancy and guidance to project teams in case of uncertainties about applicable regulatory provisions in projects
- Escalation management with Group Head tC and the tC Committee to eliminate complex uncertainties and risks (2nd-/3rd-level consultancy)
- Perform awareness and regulatory trainings, project briefings and offer regular info about standards and legal provisions, future trends
- Networking with authorities and institutions to forecast upcoming and near-future regulatory updates.
- Support the development of tool-based/semi-automatic compliance checks, (e.g. of calibration software).
- Successfully completed studies in informatics, engineering science or comparable
- Know how about software development processes and software development standards
- Personality and strong communication skills to take a unified position with Group Head and FEV's tC Committee decisions and to extern committees that define future regulatory provisions in the sector of ADAS and cybersecurity on global level
- Project management skills to support the global introduction of the tC management system
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Willingness to help and service attitude
- Additional language skills are an advantage
- Engineering background in new energy powertrains and related regulatory provisions (e.g. battery safety) is beneficial
- Knowledge about regulatory provisions of non-road vehicles (NRMN, ships) is benefcial
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.