Reference code: JACE/TS/022022
Junior Automation Engineer
Liszki (near Krakow)
What we do - and why!
FEV Polska Sp. z o.o. as a part of the FEV Group - an international research and development company - provides complete solutions in the field of drive systems, supporting leading vehicle manufacturers and other means of transport. We specialize in the comprehensive development of diesel, hybrid and electric drives. We develop software that controls the operation of the drive (engine, gearbox, batteries) and supports the driver (ADAS systems). We provide braking systems and software for testing drive systems. We actively participate in shaping the future of the automotive industry.
First 3-4 months you will be trained to be responsible for all aspects of automation system for controlling the batteries & powertrain test benches in cooperation with senior engineers. After 4 months realization of commercial tasks as a project team member. Some projects will need to be supported on business trips inside of Europe.
- Technical education background
- Be able to work with scripting languages
- Understand how to use industrial hardware
- Analytical skills and accuracy
- Communicative skills in English
- Availability and willingness to support international projects on business trips
NICE TO HAVE:
- Bachelor degree
- Knowledge how to program PLCs
- The practical knowledge of simulation software (Matlab/Simulink)
- Knowledge of communication protocols (CAN, EtherCAT, J1939)
- Good manual skills – assembly of devices, cable routing etc.
- To be Automotive enthusiast
What we offer
- Working with newest automotive technologies and methods
- Participating in interesting projects
- Friendly and international working environment
- Benefit package (Multisport card, vacation allowance, private medical care)
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- Modern office with a workshop located near the Kryspinów
- Free parking for cars, motorbikes, bicycles (shower in the office)