Reference code: BUC
Hardware engineer automotive
Remote - Romania
Electronics & Electrification
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
• Contribute to development of Automotive electric/electronic components and subsystems like:
power converters (AC/DC, DC/DC), battery management system (BMS) hardware, On board
chargers, ECUs, power supplies
• Analogic/digital electronic design for automotive components, electrical architecture, electrical
simulations and PCB layout design;
• HW requirements engineering for automotive components
• Conducting or managing tests, specialist measurements, investigation works and environment
• Management of projects ensuring on time and accurate delivery of contractual deliverables
• Proven experience as HW design engineer - schematic editor (Orcad Capture, Mentor Pads,
Altium), electrical simulations (Orcad PSpice, Simetrix, Ltspice), BOM management and PCB
layout (Orcad Allegro, Altium, Mentor Pads, etc)
• Knowledge of Automotive E/E architecture, ECUs, Electrical wiring, Control devices, Sensors
(pressure, magnetic, voltage/current with various interfaces), Network communication
• Hands-on experience with tools like oscilloscope, electronic loads, CAN/LIN emulators, spectrum
analyzer, LISN, anechoic chamber tests
• ISO26262 automotive standard knowledge is a plus
• Experience as project coordinator / manager and supplier management.
• Fluency in written and spoken English; German language is a plus;
• Travel availability to customer sites and/or other FEV locations
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.