Reference code: 50022667
IT professional (m/f/d) projects
2/3/2022 - 8/3/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You support IT projects from initiation to successful implementation in the business areas
- You ensure proper IT project setup and deliverables including project planning/performance measurement
- You manage both waterfall and agile IT projects in terms of time, resources and quality targets
- You manage project teams of different sizes with stakeholders from business functions, other departments, corporate IT and external partners
- You maintain and track project information in terms of time and budget, wilst ensuring proper documentation
- You determine standards regarding processes and systems in collaboration with the PMO lead, project leads
- You evaluate and decide on appropriate project methods/tools/templates
- You define regular reporting processes and prepare regular reports and status updates
- You are responsible for the communication and stakeholder management
- You have completed a university degree, preferably in computer science, business informatics, economics or related fields or have a comparable qualification
- You have practical experience with project management tools
- You have experience in different project environments, driven by different methodologies, eg. Agile, Waterfall
- You bring thorough knowledge within project management (PMI/GPM, others comparable certifications) to the table
- You are experienced in IT project management and knowledgeable in ITIL based service management
- You have very good English skills spoken and written
- Your work style is independent and you are able to motivate all project members
- You have strong communication skills, also in an international environment
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.