Reference code: 50021465
Virtual Calibration Engineer (m/f/d) for Hybrid Powertrains
Aachen, Aldenhoven, Alsdorf
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Exciting tasks around the development work in the series calibration of powertrain control units are waiting for you
- You will use our modern test facilities such as hardware engine or powertrain-in-the-loop test benches
- You develop or improve use cases for virtual calibration, working closely with modeling and application experts
- You optimize and define sequence controls for the automation of test campaigns at the HiL
- You work on application packages on XiL test benches and complete the task with vehicle tests, including test drives.
- You can expect a highly motivated and experienced team with development opportunities in a flexible environment of different powertrain topologies and vehicle types from a wide range of global manufacturers.
- You have completed an engineering or scientific degree (MSc level preferred)
- You have expert knowledge and system understanding in the field of combustion engines and hybrid drives as well as programming
- You have knowledge in the field of engine application / calibration as well as modeling
- You have excellent computer skills, and you are especially proficient in MS Office and Matlab/Simulink
- You are able to fluently communicate in German and English, both written and spoken
- You are willing to travel and have a valid class B driver's license
- You bring a high degree of creativity, flexibility, resilience and commitment to the table
- You are team-oriented, but also work independently and autonomously
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.