Reference code: 50021020
Test Engineer (m/f/x) Assisted and Automated Driving
1/27/2022 - 8/31/2022
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- Specifies and designs validation methods for existing and new ADAS/AD functions
- Collaborates with the systems engineering and function development teams to achieve end-user/customer objectives through a structured (model-based) systems engineering approach
- Who defines the test strategy, planning and execution of real-world evaluations of ADAS functions via vehicle/HIL/virtual testing as well as on public roads
- Designing detailed test cases for system verification and validation
- Supports on-site testing activities and ensures proper execution of system and vehicle tests
- Defines and supports the coordination process between the system test team and the component development teams (either internally at FEV or at the customer/supplier)
- Participates in the continuous improvement of the technical competences and process development of the work area within the FEV team
- Possibly takes over the sub-project management in the work area
- Is customer-oriented and willing to travel on project-related trips
- Supports technical presentations at customer meetings
YOU have …
- Knowledge of virtual validation methods, processes and tools (MIL, HIL, VIL, etc.)
- A good system/functional understanding of the main ADAS features and technologies for autonomous driving and at least a basic knowledge of the main relevant sensor technologies (camera, radar, lidar, ultrasound, GNSS, etc.)
- A structured way of working
- Basic knowledge of the most important standards and regulations for ADAS / AD testing and validation
- Experience with vehicle testing and relevant measurement equipment
- A high level of communication skills towards colleagues and customers, TÜV, etc.
- A willingness to take responsibility for the subject (technical, revenue generation)
- A willingness to wear multiple hats (technical, business development/sales, project management)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.