Reference code: 50022491/50022492
(Junior) DevOps/Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
Professionals, Young Professional
1/14/2022 - 7/14/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Design and implementation of tools supporting development activities during all phases of automotive development - ranging from systems engineering to integration
- Optimization and automation of automotive development activities in different tool landscapes and CI/CD environments
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- Completed degree in the field of computer science or comparable qualifications
- Previous experience in software development
- Experience in object-oriented coding (e.g. in Java, C# or C++)
- Ideally experience with modern development platforms and processes (e.g. Azure DevOps, GitLab, GitHub and workflows such as GitHub flow)
- You have experience with Git
- Good understanding and knowledge of the automotive development process and tools used during automotive development (e.g., AML tools, architecture tools, MBD tools, V&V tools etc.) is beneficial
- Good understanding of the Autosar Classic platform is an advantage
- Experience with package management and build tools such as Conan, Maven, Make or Gradle is a benefit
- Experience with Kubernetes or Docker
- Familiar with Matlab/Simulink
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, knowledge of German is beneficial
- A high degree of reliability, determination, teamwork and communication skills
- Ability to learn fast as well as strong abstraction skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.