Reference code: 50022484
(Senior) Project Manager (m/f/d) Base Development Motor and Hybrid Powertrains
1/14/2022 - 7/14/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will lead development projects for engine and hybrid powertrains in the area "Base Development - Motor and Hybrid Powertrains" and take over technical project responsibility, budget planning and cost tracking
- You will lead a project team (engine concept, design, simulation, combustion, mechanics) and be responsible for scheduling and consistent tracking of agreed milestones
- The planning and execution of customer meetings as well as the communication with customers and suppliers are also part of your tasks
- You coordinate and mediate between customer and internal departments
- You will prepare offers, specifications and technical documentation
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering/vehicle technology/combustion engines and several years of professional experience in the field of engine and/or hybrid powertrain development.
- You have a high degree of flexibility, commitment, and the ability to work under pressure.
- You work in a team-oriented manner, but also independently and on your own responsibility.
- You are open in dealing with customers of other cultures and ways of working and you like to travel.
- Your German and English skills are fluent.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.