Reference code: 50022477/50022478
(Senior) Project Engineer (m/f/d) Connected Mobility
1/13/2022 - 7/13/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You bring solutions to life from an end-to-end point of view
- Your solutions will exist in the domains of V2X Applications, eCall, Data Transport, Online-Services, etc.
- You design E2E communication systems - from identifying the requirements, considering architecture to implemention and testing
- You conduct troubleshooting of connected functions and services
- You work on software development (object-oriented, scripting, testing)
- You handle complex and frequent changes
- You work closely with our customers
- You work within an international environment and on a global market
- You have successfully concluded a Master in Informatics/Computer Sciences, Electrical Engineering, Natural Sciences or comparable fields of study
- You bring experience with designing and developing connectivity solutions
- You have experience with relevant communication, security and quality standards especially from the automotive domain
- You are familiar with relevant test and simulation frameworks
- Mobile network simulation competence is a plus
- Hands-on experiences with backend/cloud services and DevOps is a strong plus
- Ideally, you have experience in agile methods
- Excellent skills in the English language are mandatory, German language skills are a strong plus
- You are constantly looking forward to improve your skill set
- You have very good selforganizing and communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.