Reference code: TSR
SW Project Manager
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- End to End Responsible for all software deliverables of the project
- Lead the software core team and represent the SW project towards the Project Management Team, SW Line Management and the Customer
- Ensure that the SW project is executed according to the valid development processes (internal process, ASPICE, ISO26262)
- Plan and track all software deliveries and related activities together with the SW core team members according to customer and internal milestones.
- Manage and drive the team to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing and quality.
Lead software requirements engineering from initial analysis through test execution
- Monitors and reports status within the project team and towards SW Line Management.
- Drives on-time execution of the SW project.
- Leads overall software relevant issue resolution covering planning, monitoring, driving closure and ensuring successful on-time execution.
- Plan and perform SW releases including all necessary activities, release documentation and reviews required for final release approval by the SW Release Director.
- Handle critical situations that occur during project development.
- Provides effort estimation and time scheduling in coordination with software, system and other disciplines.
- University degree in business, economics, business informatics, computer science or related fields or comparable qualification
- Practical experience with project management tools
- Thorough knowledge within project management (PMI/GPM, others comparable certifications)
- IT project management experience and knowledge of ITIL based service management
- Very good English skills spoken and written
- Independent work style and ability to motivate all project members
- Experience in different project environments, driven by different methodologies, eg. Agile, Waterfall
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.