Reference code: 50022009
IT Security Analyst (m/f/x)
1/12/2022 - 7/12/2022
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are responsible for the Blue Teaming
- You monitor the computer networks for security issues
- You investigate cybersecurity incidents and other cybersecurity incidents
- You install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructures
- You document security breaches and assess the damage caused by them
- You are responsible for remediating vulnerabilities to maintain high security standards
- You develop company-wide best practices for IT security
- You optimise IT security and advise management
- You are always up-to-date with regard to trends and security standards
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship or a degree in the field of IT
- You have several years of experience in a comparable position
- You have experience with SOC or CIRT/CERT - InfoSec experience
- You have knowledge in the area of information security
- You are familiar with computer network penetration testing
- You have a good understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus and IDPS concepts
- You have the know-how to identify network vulnerabilities, mitigate them and explain how they can be prevented
- You have a good understanding of patch management
- You have Microsoft Azure certification
- Your German and English skills are business fluent in written and spoken
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.